Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Homeschool Review Crew - Homeschool Diploma

Review, #hsreviews, #HSGraduation, #Diplomas, Homeschool Graduation, Graduation, Diplomas, Graduation Announcements, Homeschool Diploma


I was thrilled to get a chance to review the  Standard Diploma from Homeschool Diploma. I also ordered the 2018 Dark Green & Silver Tassle and the Matte Graduation Cap which I purchased separately.

Review, #hsreviews, #HSGraduation, #Diplomas, Homeschool Graduation, Graduation, Diplomas, Graduation Announcements, Homeschool Diploma
Homeschool Diploma, Review, #hsreviews, #HSGraduation, #Diplomas, Homeschool Graduation, Graduation, Diplomas, Graduation Announcements, Homeschool Diploma


Other members of the review crew got a chance to review:




Kindergarten Diploma
Cap, Gown, Tassel and Diploma

Kindergarten Set: Cap, Gown, Tassel and Diploma2 reviews Write a review, Review, #hsreviews, #HSGraduation, #Diplomas, Homeschool Graduation, Graduation, Diplomas, Graduation Announcements, Homeschool Diploma
Kindergarten Set: Cap, Gown, Tassel and Diploma2 reviews Write a review, Review, #hsreviews, #HSGraduation, #Diplomas, Homeschool Graduation, Graduation, Diplomas, Graduation Announcements, Homeschool Diploma


What is the Standard Diploma from Homeschool Diploma?

Don't let the name Standard fool you. You have the option to customize many elements of it to make it your own. For the review, I received a really nice high school diploma that I was able to customize.

Customizing it was so easy. It was all done online when I ordered it and is a 10-step process, but the screens guide you through like a roadmap path. There were several options that started by choosing the size - either 8.5X11 or 6X8, and there is an option for multiple grads as well. I chose the 8.5X11.



Next, you choose your seal. I went with the Excellence in Home Education with the Lamp of Learning option.


The third step is to type in the name of your graduate. My son has two middle names, and I went for the full legal official name on ours:


Once you have this first three steps complete, you type in the name of your school, city and state and authorize it:


Now it's time to choose the date of graduation followed by the type of paper you want - ivory parchment or cream paper:



The final steps are options most of which come with the choice of upgrades. You choose whether or not you want an honors seal, and if so you are given a choice that include an additional cost.

The next screen takes you to select the type of diploma cover you want. You are given the choice of 7 colors and 8 designs, and some choices add an additional cost as well. I went with a dark green.

You are then given the choice of a diploma archive and/or a wallet-sized diploma - both come with an additional cost. The names of these choices are pretty self explanatory. The archive basically keeps a copy of your diploma archived, and the wallet sized diploma is nice for your student to carry around to show at job interviews and such.

You are then given the option to upgrade to a package that includes a cap, gown and tassle for an additional cost, but at a savings if you choose to package it. I chose to add a cap and tassle at what I considered to be a very affordable cost.


Finally, the walk-through screens allow you to add everything to your cart and then review it before checking out to pay.

How Did We Use It?








I was really excited to be able to have a diploma, cap and tassle to present to my son upon his completion of his high school years. This is a huge deal to me, because my son has been unschooled for most of his high school years, so while we have a local co-op that we belong to that hosts a group class graduation, he has chosen other activities throughout his high school years to be a part of. So, my son had decided to not take part in the public ceremony that the co-op offers. He stated that he doesn't feel as if he has earned such a celebration... He has, by the way!

I really wanted something to mark his passage into the "real world", and having the diploma, cap and tassle in hand has prompted me to be even more motivated to finish up his transcripts and make everything official as well. So, Homeschool Diploma has provided me with the perfect solution.

They allowed me to customize the diploma, and then I added on the purchase of a cap and tassle that he will be able to wear for pictures at the end of his school year and then have a keepsake that marks his graduation. 

What Did We Think?

I am really impressed with the quality of everything I received. It was super easy to customize everything. I am thrilled and so excited to get to present my son with a diploma and a cap and tassle so that he has something tangible to show for his accomplishments.

FIND HOMESCHOOL DIPLOMA ON SOCIAL MEDIA @:

Read what other members of the Homeschool Review Crew thought by clicking on the picture below:


Kindergarten Graduation and Junior High Diploma for your Homeschool  {Homeschool Diploma Reviews}


Crew Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment