Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Elephants

Every year, on the birthday of my elephant-loving daughter, we make a trip to the zoo to see the elephants. Sadly, this year, one of the young elephants, Kenzi, died. This was especially sad since this is the elephant who made her debut on my daughter's 5th birthday, 7 years ago. At that time, we had chosen to adopt the elephant and received a plush with Kenzi's name on it. We do still have the plush that is in better shape than the once live elephant. So sad.

Still, we made our journey and found a couple elephants who were out. One of them was using a branch that had broken off and fallen onto the ground to shake loose leaves with her trunk. At one point, this elephant flung the branch high into the air, and we all ducked for cover thinking it would land on our heads. But, alas, it landed in the branches of another tree. We had never seen elephants use a branch to gather food. It was interesting.

I uploaded a couple pics to my Facebook and to my Puddle Jumping group on Facebook, but the rest of the photos reside on my phone. So, when I went to upload them here, I discovered there is no way to upload pics from an iphone onto Blogger anymore unless I transfer them off to my PC laptop and then upload from there.....  Such a hassle.

I'm in search of what to do about this. I'm even considering switching my blogger blog that has been here for several years over to Word Press. But, before I make the drastic decision of where my blog will be, my only option is to link my pictures from the Word Press blog here:

ELEPHANTS

No comments:

Post a Comment