Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Homeschool Review Crew - Books of the Bible At-a-Glance by Teach Sunday School

review, #hsreviews, #BooksOfTheBible, #BibleSummarySheets, #BiblePrintables, Christian, Bible, Books of the Bible, Bible summary sheets, Bible lessons, sunday school lessons, bible printables, bible handouts


I was thrilled to get a chance to review Books of the Bible At-a-Glance from Teach Sunday School.



What is Books of the Bible-At-a-Glance?

Books of the Bible at a Glance
Books of the Bible at a Glance
Books of the Bible at a Glance


I received a 74-page PDF download with instructions of how to print the cards.

There are 66 cards - one summarizing each book of the Bible. Each card contains:


Book Title
Claims to Fame (What unique account is expressed in each book)
Who Wrote the book
Date the book was written
What time period the book covers
Famous Stories included in each book
Most memorable scriptures in each book
Important points about each book

There are so many ways to use these cards. You could use them individually to create a full Bible study book by book, or you could use the card that relates to a book you are currently studying. They could be used easily with a Sunday School class or VBS or youth group to supplement in-depth studies of each book of the Bible or to stress memory work or timeline studies. It would even be fun to use them to learn more about each author, as this is something I don't always think about as I'm reading.

How Did We Use It?




I chose to use the cards as a reference to supplement a current Bible Study. I checked out all of the cards on the PDF and read through the Genesis card and scrolled through the rest before jumping into starting with Revelation since that is the book I was personally reading at the time.

I love how at a quick glance, I could see that the Apostle John wrote it around 95 AD. I loved that I could immediately see the timeframe to get an idea on a timeline. I also really love how it contained two most memorable scriptures from Revelation.:



From there, I thought it would be a good idea to introduce these cards to my daughter who is almost 12 and contemplated how to go about this since she is not currently studying one specific book but is doing handwriting practice from the book of Matthew, so I decided this would be a good place to start to give her more insight into what she was learning.



What Did We Think?

My daughter and I are bottom line kinda gals. We like to get to the point and then fill in the detail. So, these cards are perfect for us. I really like how each book of the Bible is summed up nicely in an easy-to-read and aesthetically pleasing format we can hold in our hands.

FIND TEACH SUNDAY SCHOOL ON SOCIAL MEDIA @:


Read what other members of the Homeschool Review Crew thought by clicking on the picture below:

Books of the Bible At-a-Glance { Teach Sunday School Reviews}



Crew Disclaimer




No comments:

Post a Comment