Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

One word answer from God - TRUST

Just some notes I came across recently. I had written down. I found them to be deep, interesting to me, and maybe to you too:

The light dances through the window as I sit alone waiting to hear from you.

Where are you?

What do you want me to do?

Do I even matter in this place of time and space where I don't fit in but I don't stand out?

Where are you?

What do you want me to do?




One simple word returns

TRUST!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment