Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

What a journey these past 8 months have been

So, random thoughts as I sit to gather them...

In the past 8 months, my life has been one traumatic event after another. It started with the death of my mom after she fell at Thanksgiving and hung on for a couple weeks before succumbing to subdural hematomas and complications.

In March, my dad had pneumonia, so my daughter and I went to help take care of him not knowing we were coming down with the flu Type A. ...  We gave him the flu.

Thankfully, he recovered.

In May, my husband very unexpectedly suffered a hemorrhage. Officially its called a hemmorhagic stroke.

He is now recovering, and at some point I hope to write all of our journey and how good God has been to us.

For now, I'm just going to fill in my readers who may not know where I've been.

No comments:

Post a Comment