Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Friday, August 6, 2021

Tafts Sun Sail Shade for Patio Deck Porch Outdoors Review











I was so excited to have the opportunity of receiving a Sun Sail from Tafts in exchange only for an honest review.

The sun sail is meant to block the heat and harmful rays from the sun. I was excited to try it out on our deck and front porch.

It is rectangular measuring 8x10. It is designed to be an awning canopy cover for outdoor patio, deck, garden, or backyards. The sail comes in various sizes that range up to approximately 16x16. I reviewed the 8X10 option.

The sail is made out of high-density polyethylene fabric that is durable yet lets light through, just not the harmful rays and blocks a great deal of heat. The site says that it blocks up to 95% of UV rays.

I really like that it blocks the heat and rays but is made out of breathable fabric that still lets air pass through.

The sail is meant to be mounted to act like a canopy. When I purchased the sail I didn't notice that the hardware is sold separately. With the hardware, this would be an easy pop-up canopy. Without it, it was a bit tricky to set up but we found a way. It has four metal reinforced hooks on each corner, and it did come with ropes as well.

The unboxing



We hung ours from plant hooks on our front porch to block the high-heat of the afternoon. It really performed well as a heat blocker yet air was able to flow through it so we didn't feel blocked in or stifled.


There is also a hardware kit available for purchase for about $19 which would be well worth it. I wish I would have had all of the hooks and poles and such that come in the hardware kit so I could have set it up to function even better.

All in all I am very impressed with the sun shade sail. I do recommend purchasing the hardware kit to get the most out it. But, I am still happy with the sail and how it does what it's meant to do.

Find yours on Amazon! Find the hardware kit there too!










No comments:

Post a Comment