When I first opened the package, I was excited about the quality of what I had received with the box of glow-in-the-dark plastic Easter eggs, Scripture scrolls, and a glossy cover paperback story book. My excitement level only grew as I discovered more of what this program is all about. I also received a pdf file that contained the Program Guide and an audio download of the story being read.
|This is how my kids looked on their Egglo Adventure|
- FAMILY FRIENDLY
- FOCUSED ON JESUS!
I noticed that the book, eggs and everything that goes along with this adventure are perfect for children ages 4-13, which worked out great for us as well since my children all fall within this age range.
- step-by-step instructions of how to plan for a glow-in-the-dark egg hunt with a church group
- printable invitations
- printable scripture memory sheets
- activities ideas that all point back to the idea that Jesus is the Light of the world
- along with printable coloring sheets.
- They even covered what snacks to include to keep the focus on Jesus and the resurrection. My favorite was the cream cheese bagel with cucumber slice to represent the empty tomb and the stone rolled away.
Please read other reviews on these products by clicking on the picture below: