It's November! That means that there are daily posts from friends saying what they are thankful for each and every day. Like most Novembers, I've got off to a late start and now have to play catch up. So, instead of rambling on and on about what I'm thankful for, I thought I'd share some of my thankfulness in pictures instead.
However, I have limitations. The collage app I used on my phone only allows for 9-10 pics at a time. So, here's the first 10 days of November Thankfulness.
If you prefer the spelled out version, here goes:
I'm thankful for:
- a "fireplace" ambiance on a cold day, with a little girl peering out the window at the snow.
- Girls catching snowflakes on their tongues enjoying a "November Snow"
- Chocolate Scrabble
- Degas ballerina sculpture
- A safe trip to and from the St. Louis Symphony
- New boots for my pre-teen
- Pretty nails
- A beautiful colorful fall drive
- Funny clown noses
- Fun time enjoying my teen son acting goofy, reinacting a picture of him from years gone by on that same pedal tractor.
There's the first ten days' worth. So, here's the rest of the month in words:
12. That I have a Savior
14. A hubby willing to work
15. A talented hubby
22. Vicks Vapor Rub
23. Essential oils
24. Ear Drops with Garlic and Mullein
26. Exercise ball
27. A laptop that works
28. My big cup
30. The ability to homeschool