Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

About Me - My Personal Story: Tere Scott From Teachable Scotts Tots Homeschool Tells All

  NOW ON A PERSONAL NOTE: 

**

Click here to see Tere's Message of Hope if it has trouble playing.
*

After multiple miscarriages, we were blessed with a healthy pregnancy and beautiful baby.  During the pregnancy my prayer was for a well-spring of life to spring up from my desert, barren womb.  Our Lord, Jesus heard my prayer.  I don't want to be selfish & hold tightly to my beautiful little baby. I want her gift of life to me to be a reminder that God wants all people to be refreshed with his gifts of only good things. What do I do now? Through an organization I have chosen (Samaritan's Purse), I sponsor auctions using Mission Fish on select Ebay auctions I now give a wellspring of life to others in the form of clean water to those who are in need - whether it's from hurricane Katrina or the Japan Tsunami or a daily life situation of living in a country where no clean water is available. I want these people to be refreshed with living water as well as drinkable water.

Tere is also a homeschooling mother of 3 and a freelance writer for an online publications, including CBS Local St. Louis.

In addition to maintaining Puddle Jumping, Tere also maintains a general educational blog entitled Elephant Ears Education!

You can read more about me and how I came to homeschool here!

No comments:

Post a Comment