Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Monday, January 16, 2012

Just a Picture to Brighten your Day

As I sit here and type, I realize my early morning quiet time is almost ready to come to an abrupt halt.  I hear someone is awake besides me.  Though I am in the process of many projects and hoping at least one of them takes off to propel my family out of debt this year, my money-making portion of my day is soon to be put on hold.  When the children come out of their rooms, it's time to put on my mommy and teacher hat and put down the writing pen.

So, I thought you might enjoy just a happy little picture to brighten your day:

This is how I was greeted on New Year's Day.  The kids decided to make their famous "big breakfast".  My 5 year old donned her apron and hat and went to town serving us.  She loves to help, and it made me smile.

As I look at the photo, I can't help but think of her as a server announcing:  "Welcome to 2012, I will be your server!"

No comments:

Post a Comment