Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Our sewing project elephant


A few weeks ago, my sister and neice gave my elephant-loving daughter a sewing kit.

It's a plush elephant that has pockets to hold an iPod Touch or Droid, or whatever you want to put inside the pockets.

Today, I broke out my sewing machine, and I have one very happy little girl.

Here's the finished product:

It was a kit from Hobby Lobby, and it was super easy to make:


The ear flops over to hide the pocket for an iPod Touch (which my 7 year old does not have, but hopefully she'll get something eventually).





The other side has a larger pocket that could hold her Droid, but she broke her Droid.  So, maybe in the meantime, she can put a small book in this pocket.



Elephant love!

No comments:

Post a Comment