Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Friday, August 8, 2014

Fitness Friday: When Size FAT is Too Small

After months of working out and eating salads, diet shakes, and trying to eat less - It still happened. Today, I tried on a shorts in "Size Fat", and they wouldn't zip up. They were still too large.

OK, there really isn't an actual "Size Fat", but it is a number of a size that I have placed in my own head as being way too big for my comfort. And, no matter how hard you try, I will not give away what that number is. Though, I will admit that it's not in all the 2X, 3X, etc. of Plus sizes. At least not yet.

Trying not to be discouraged, I was just grateful that I had actually taken the time to try them on before heading home with them and have to take more time to return them to the store.

But, it sort of discouraged me!

OK, it didn't sort of discourage me - It REALLY discouraged me.

Here, I have felt like I have been making some progress and slimming down - More importantly, getting a bit healthier. But, I suppose those "Size Fat" shorts don't lie.

By the way - There will be no pictures accompanying this blog.

OK, I'll share one - But, only to prove to myself that I'm not a complete loss cause:


Just kidding! I'm not that large.

So, now what?

Pump up the workout time and crank out the fruits and veggies diet for a little while longer, I guess. And, don't give up!



 photo FitnessFriday_zps15d519f6.jpg

Find more fitness motivation at the following bloggers that are hosting Fitness Friday:

The Healthy Moms.net
Chandra Sullivan at Spark Your Motivation
Danielle Nabozny at Lip Gloss and Yoga Pants
Lisa Belanger at Inspire Me Well
Maryann Mitchell at It's Not Food, It's Me
Angela Barnets at Fit Personified
Wendi Barker at Wendi's Book Corner
Lacey Baker at Love Lacey 365
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment