Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Monday, October 26, 2015

Bible Verse Link Up


Since God's Word is everything to me - I decided to take part in this challenge.  Come join me!

The verse I'm sharing today is this:


2 Timothy 3:16

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness!




Counting Pinecones

1 comment:

  1. I've thought about this very verse much lately as well. While we shouldn't judge others, as Christians, the Bible is clear that we should teach and correct. Thank you for sharing and linking up.

    ReplyDelete