Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Things That Make Me Happy Number 133-140

What makes you happy? Instead of grumbling and sharing all of the things that make me frustrated - Let's face it, there are plenty - I decided to make a list of things that make me happy. I've already blogged a few blogs, with a total of 132 things that make me happy.

Episode starting with #133 of things that make me happy goes like this:

133. An unexpected nice weather day
134. A husband who brings home dinner
135. A husband who fixes dinner
136. A yummy cup of coffee
137. A vacuumed carpet
138. Having funds to pay a bill
139. Watching my children get excited and happy
140. My blue t-shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment