Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

I Made The Top 100



Probably one of the most exciting announcements any blogger will hear is that they made someone's favorites list. Well, today a wonderful blogger shared with me that I am on their top 100 for Family Blogs.  Of course, I had to check it out myself just to make sure I wasn't being overcome with flattery. And, sure enough! There I am at #11.  !!!!!

Healthy Mom's Magazine Top 100 Family Blogs

Share some love on the internet - Check it out, and also check out all the other fabulous family blogs that made the list. When you visit, be sure to comment that you're stopping by because you saw the blog on the Top 100 List of Healthy Mom's Magazine!

And, of course check out the entire Healthy Moms Magazine online. It's packed with some incredible fitness, parenting, health, nutrition, giveaways, and other healthy living related topics.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment