Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Things That Make Me Happy #141-172



It's been awhile since I posted a Things That Make Me Happy blog, so here goes. Though, lately I have felt anything but happy. Depression is not my friend, and the last few weeks I have just felt a heaviness on me, a heaviness of sadness, despair and fear. I recently took over paying our bills. I told my hubby I would handle it since it seemed to really bring him down. I thought I could handle it, but it is really getting to me. I need to give it time as it's only been not even one full month since I took the reigns. But, it's like a constant feeling of impending doom over my head. We have like no money, yet we both work harder than the average adult. We just need a higher level of pay for our efforts, or a whole lot of debt forgiveness. But, I digress. This blog is not about my feeling hapless and hopeless but about the things that make me happy. Maybe, as I conjure up some happy thoughts, it will help to lift me out of the gloom. In the meantime, I won't turn away anyone who wants to shoot up a prayer on my/behalf. Here goes - Things that makes me happy starting with #141:

141. Children Celebrating Birthdays
142. Birthday Cake
143. Coffee
144. Days without hail
145. Cool breezes
146. A mom and dad who are still alive and alert
147. Babies
148. Avocados
149. Eggs
150. A good hair day
151. Watching my son turn 16 and not care about getting his license
152. Friendly Customer Service
153. Vacation
154. The Beach
155. Wisconsin
156. Michigan
157. Family
158. Neices and Nephews
159. Comfy Clothes
160. A Clean Kitchen
161. Pepper Plants in my garden
162. Fresh cut flowers
163. A smiling face
164. Finishing another school year
165. Free curriculum
166. Finding a good bargain
167. Bargain shopping
168. Happy children
169. A friend request
170. Baby dolls
171. Not having to cook
172. Art


No comments:

Post a Comment