Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Monday, August 15, 2016

Morning Coffee With God - Psalms 1 through 9


In no particular order - just sharing some of my morning coffee with God with you! These are screenshots of the verses that stood out to me as I read, for one reason or another. I won't give commentary, because I believe the scriptures should be interpreted by the Holy Spirit and not my measly little way of thinking. I have simply highlighted verses the Holy Spirit spoke to me.

What is the Holy Spirit speaking to you through these verses? Anything?





















No comments:

Post a Comment