Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

TOS Review - Christian HomeSchool Hub Downloads

#hsreviews #CHSH #homeschool #homeschoolresources, homeschool, education, teach, curriculum. worksheets, lapbooking, notebooking

I have heard about this site for years and have always wanted to be a part of all that it offers but never took the steps to become a member, so I was thrilled to get a chance to review the Christian HomeSchool Hub CHSH Download Club from CHSH-Teach.com.

Christian HomeSchool Hub {Download Club}, #hsreviews #CHSH #homeschool #homeschoolresources, homeschool, education, teach, curriculum. worksheets, lapbooking, notebooking
Christian HomeSchool Hub {Download Club}, #hsreviews #CHSH #homeschool #homeschoolresources, homeschool, education, teach, curriculum. worksheets, lapbooking, notebooking


What is the CHSH Download Club?

I received one year access to the Christian HomeSchool Hub Download Club, which is pretty much how it sounds. The name describes it well, and there is a whole lot more to it. I can log on and download tons and tons of homeSchool worksheets and other resources. More than 50,000 downloadable pages, to be exact. That's a whole lot of downloads, and certainly enough for what I need in my homeSchool to help assist me with homeschooling my three children, even through high school.

Christian HomeSchool Hub {Download Club}, #hsreviews #CHSH #homeschool #homeschoolresources, homeschool, education, teach, curriculum. worksheets, lapbooking, notebooking
Christian HomeSchool Hub {Download Club}, #hsreviews #CHSH #homeschool #homeschoolresources, homeschool, education, teach, curriculum. worksheets, lapbooking, notebooking
How Did We Use It?

Where do I begin? This site offers so much information that you can easily set up your entire year(s) of homeSchool teaching with Christian HomeSchool Hub Downloads alone. I plan to use it as a supplemental and a mainline curriculum option often throughout the year. It is set up in easily searchable categories that make it easy to teach month-by-month, holiday-to-holiday, using oldies but goodies primers, or anything else you need, and more downloads are added all of the time.

As soon as I received my membership for the year, I immediately logged on. The first thing I saw as a calendar that had all of the dates marked with This Day in History type of information. This is right up my alley, so I scrolled down to see what else was there. I saw that there were categories of downloads by subject:


  • Bible
  • Languages
  • Art, Music, Crafts
  • Language Arts
  • Math
  • Science
  • Social Studies
  • Electives
  • Health
The site offers something for every student at every age and grade level. I was especially happy to see that there was something there for each of my children. I especially love that I was able to download ASL Sign Language for use with my oldest daughter, and I was hyper excited about the Stone Mills Arithmetic for my youngest that is a flash from the past with solid math teaching. This is not just a blurb of the book hat leaves you wanting more - It is the entire flash from the past quality teaching. The ASL came with flashcards and worksheets and a poster of the sign language hand signs.




It is also searchable by Grade, from Pre-K through 12, and by month with topics that relate to each month. There were also general organization style helps to get your homeSchool organized and then a couple boxes of miscellaneous categories that include things like curriculum gems from the past, such as McGuffey Readers, coloring pages and puzzles, and lapbooking units.

What Did We Think?

I have to admit that I did not come into this completely blind. Years ago when Christian HomeSchool Hub was new, I learned about this new and upcoming site. I should have joined at the time, but my funds were iffy at the time. So, even though the price was extremely reasonable, I waited. I cannot tell you how many times I see links to new downloads and wished that I had actually joined the site so I could download this or that.

I am acquainted with the site's founder, Lynda Ackert, since the two of us used to write about homeschooling for an online site, she as the Denver HomeSchool Examiner and I, the St. Louis HomeSchool Examiner. I have always admired her and her desire to serve the homeschool community. Years ago, she started sharing downloads that she personally created. They were all amazing! She was actually the first person I had ever heard of who was doing this at the time. And, I watched her launch her Christian HomeSchool Hub from the ground up. though I have loved her work for years, I had not been a subscriber. Though, after having access to the downloads in their entirety, I am now completely over the top sold. What a wonderful resource for homeschoolers.

Christian HomeSchool Hub {Download Club}, #hsreviews #CHSH #homeschool #homeschoolresources, homeschool, education, teach, curriculum. worksheets, lapbooking, notebooking
Christian HomeSchool Hub {Download Club}, #hsreviews #CHSH #homeschool #homeschoolresources, homeschool, education, teach, curriculum. worksheets, lapbooking, notebooking

EASILY FIND CHRISTIAN HOMESCHOOL HUB DOWNLOADS CHSH ON YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM @:



**

Read what other members of the TOS Review Crew thought by clicking on the picture below:

Christian HomeSchool Hub {Download Club}


Crew Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment