Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Join Me For 31 Days of Wisdom in January



I want to invite you to join me for a very exciting 31 days of Wisdom. Starting January 1, I will be sharing nuggets of wisdom straight from Proverbs - All 31 of them - throughout the month.

What a wonderful way to spend the first month of a new year!

I am not a fan of devotions where you read God's Word only to have someone explain to you what it is supposed to mean to you, in your life. I much prefer to have God speak His Word directly to me through Scripture that He saw fit to speak to the prophets so many years ago. I firmly believe that if we ask the Holy Spirit for guidance, the words begin to pop off of the pages and speak directly to our hearts. So, my 31 Days of Wisdom will be pieces of God's Proverbs that jumped off the pages and spoke directly to my heart when I read them.

Feel free to read each Proverb yourself as we work through the first 31 days of the year, and comment on each blog post any wisdom that God speaks to you from these verses. In the meantime, I hope you will join me and be enriched and nourished from God's wisdom found in Proverbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment