Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Review Magic Stix Washable Markers



I was thrilled to get a chance to review NEW Magic Stix Washable Markers.


What is Magix Stix Washable Markers?

I received a nice pack of 12 markers that has every color needed to create some nice pictures. These markers claim that they will no dry out with the cap off for 7 days GUARANTEED! That right there is enough to pique my interest since my daughter has a tendency to leave caps off. They are also odorless, non-toxic, come in bright and bold colors, and are washable!

How Did We Use It?

I handed them over to my daughter who is my little artist and so excited about anything art-related. I just let her go to town.







What Did We Think?

The best thing is how these markers are guaranteed to not dry out for up to a week of having no cap on them. The colors are nice and bold, and they feel good in your hand. My daughter loves them!

Are you brave enough to take the No Cap Challenge? Let me know about it.



The Magic Stix are available in 12 and 24 packs and are on Amazon.com for purchase.



No comments:

Post a Comment