Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Mother Daughter Road Trip to The Roadshow For King and Country

This week, I traveled out of my comfort zone to drive on the highway for hours. Why? Because my daughter wanted to see For King and Country. The Christian band was playing with a tour called The Roadshow.

Off we went, armed with tons of prayer for my driving, it turned out to be a great trip despite plenty of rain. I discovered that within minutes of starting, The Roadshow felt like the Holy Spirit fell as Bethel Music began to sing. I also discovered that my little girl is a really lovely young lady. It was almost more like friend to friend than mom to daughter.

Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment