Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Booklook for Bloggers 100 Days of Thanks Review







I was so excited to have the opportunity of receiving a hard board, hand-held book entitled 100 Days of Thanks as part of the Booklook for Bloggers program in exchange only for my honest review. It is published by Tommy Nelson as part of their Gift Books series.

And, oh what a beautiful gift this would make for anyone.

I have to tell you how beautiful it is. This book would have put a smile on my face if I had received it as a gift. It is part of the Gift Books by Tommy Nelson, and what a nice little handheld present this would make to help the receiver cultivate thankfulness in their daily reflections as they jot down thoughts in the journal style devotional with Scriptures.


A few Sunday's ago, our pastor explained that the opposite of Faith is ungratefulness. I had never thought about this before. I would have spouted off that the opposite of Faith is Fear. But, the more I thought about it, the more I realized there was truth to what he was saying. If I wanted to develop deeper faith, I would need to cultivate a spirit of thanks giving!

It's time to stop and take a breath. Pause for a few minutes every day and get inspired with thanks.

To help bring you joy, the book offers 100 days of short inspirational readings and Scriptural references along with journal style pages where you can write your thoughts all designed with beautiful colors and design making it the perfect gift-giving idea.

What better gift to give than the gift of joy!









No comments:

Post a Comment