Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Friday, January 18, 2019

Free MLK Martin Luther King Day Lesson Plan Download

MLK Day is Monday! What do you plan to do with your students for the day? Will you take the day off? Will you have school as usual? Will you implement a lesson plan on Martin Luther King and Civil Rights?

A few years ago, I put together a short lesson plan that involves this holiday.  I had begun this site as a place to share free lesson plans, and I never completed all I had in my head at the time. But, I'd like to share it with you now if you're interested in a quick, easy history lesson for the day.

You can find it and use it for free at:

Puddle Jumping site - Select the picture of MLK

Or, if you prefer, you can go directly to the MLK Day PDF. It will open in your browser, so no worries of any downloading fears.