Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Sunday, January 8, 2023

Color My Mood Pixel Daily Journal

 I saw a post recently about a girl who liked to journal, and the mom had her color in pixels each day on a chart to show her mood. At the end of the year, you should have an interesting pattern of colors. I turned the chart into a pdf for you to print out, and left squares under the mood colors to add your own. For instance, after I created the pdf, I added a new color for Tired.


Here ya go!


https://terejscottwriter.wordpress.com/2023/01/09/color-my-mood-pixel-year-chart-download/





No comments:

Post a Comment