Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Homeschool Review Crew - Help Teaching Pro

Review, #hsreviews, #elearning, #onlinelearning, #teaching, printable worksheets, online lessons, quiz maker, worksheet maker, printable games, printable game generator

I was thrilled to get a chance to review a one-year subscription to Help Teaching Pro from HelpTeaching.com to be used with every child in my homeschool, an unlimited number of household students.



What is Help Teaching Pro?

I received an online one-year membership subscription to the site which provides teaching tools in the form of test generators, worksheet generators, games, puzzles, and lessons that can be stored onsite, downloaded, saved, and printed for use. Once I logged on, I got to explore what it was all about.

HelpTeaching, Review, #hsreviews, #elearning, #onlinelearning, #teaching, printable worksheets, online lessons, quiz maker, worksheet maker, printable games, printable game generator
HelpTeaching, Review, #hsreviews, #elearning, #onlinelearning, #teaching, printable worksheets, online lessons, quiz maker, worksheet maker, printable games, printable game generator HelpTeaching, Review, #hsreviews, #elearning, #onlinelearning, #teaching, printable worksheets, online lessons, quiz maker, worksheet maker, printable games, printable game generator
HelpTeaching, Review, #hsreviews, #elearning, #onlinelearning, #teaching, printable worksheets, online lessons, quiz maker, worksheet maker, printable games, printable game generator
HelpTeaching, Review, #hsreviews, #elearning, #onlinelearning, #teaching, printable worksheets, online lessons, quiz maker, worksheet maker, printable games, printable game generator
HelpTeaching, Review, #hsreviews, #elearning, #onlinelearning, #teaching, printable worksheets, online lessons, quiz maker, worksheet maker, printable games, printable game generator HelpTeaching, Review, #hsreviews, #elearning, #onlinelearning, #teaching, printable worksheets, online lessons, quiz maker, worksheet maker, printable games, printable game generator

HelpTeaching, Review, #hsreviews, #elearning, #onlinelearning, #teaching, printable worksheets, online lessons, quiz maker, worksheet maker, printable games, printable game generatorHelpTeaching, Review, #hsreviews, #elearning, #onlinelearning, #teaching, printable worksheets, online lessons, quiz maker, worksheet maker, printable games, printable game generator
HelpTeaching, Review, #hsreviews, #elearning, #onlinelearning, #teaching, printable worksheets, online lessons, quiz maker, worksheet maker, printable games, printable game generator
How Did We Use It?

So, I logged on to see what the site was all about and how it could help supplement my children's education. I first took a look at the tabs and the way the site is set up and began to explore topics that we are currently studying.

 The first tab I noticed is the Tests & Worksheets tab, so I explored it. I quickly noticed that this is not just elementary and little kid stuff. There was an entire section on high school tests, so I chose a couple that applied to us. I then went looking to see what they had for my youngest, who is 5th grade, and they had tons of great stuff for her as well. In fact, the entire section is searchable by either grade level or subject. This is quite handy.


The next tab is Lessons. These are actual lessons. I chose one on telling time and discovered it had a brief description explaining how to tell the difference between a.m. and p.m. and then provided an embedded video that taught the lesson. I also was jumping up and down excited to see that they included high school level lessons as well. One that caught my eye especially was one on the French Revolution, since my daughter and I had recently viewed Les Miserables, and she is attempting to learn French. I immediately went into the Online Testing room section and assigned this to my daughter.



The next tab is Test Maker, and yes! This does just what it says. It helps you make your own tests, quizzes, and worksheets. You supply the questions and answers or choose from some generated templates. You can even search keywords if you are in a hurry to quickly generate questions.

Worksheet Generator was my next tab to explore, and it does just what it says as well. It is where you can generate worksheets. This is wonderful! I selected the worksheet topic, chose the number of questions and whether or not I wanted them random or place value and then was given the option to save or print, file or download. This is also where you will find puzzles, word search sheet, and games like educational Bingo cards. Of course, I had to do at least one-word search for my word-search loving girl.

Online Testing is the next tab over and is pretty self-explanatory as to what it does as well. As with the other options, you are given the option of selecting pre-generated tests as a shortcut. It is here where you can also assign a test to your student and email them a link inviting them to take the test schedule them an assignment.



My Content is everything I choose to file and store online and is indicated with an open file icon.

The remaining tabs are the Plans & Pricing and a tab that links to their Blog content.




I have a high school senior, a high school sophomore and a 5th grader, so I looked to see what there was in upper elementary as well as high school level subjects. Here are some of the tests and worksheets I downloaded, and this is not even the tip of the iceberg in terms of what this stie offers:


















What Did We Think?

My daughter had a lot of fun with the worksheets, and I am amazed at how much material is covered, not just for the little preschoolers and early elementary but well into and through the entire high school years as well. I think this is a must-have teaching tool for every homeschooler. It is really easy to generate a worksheet or a test or to find additional teaching helps in any area your student may get stuck.

FIND HELP TEACHING ON SOCIAL MEDIA @:
Read what other members of the Homeschool Review Crew thought by clicking on the picture below:

Help Teaching Pro. {HelpTeaching.com Reviews}


Crew Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment