Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Monday, January 31, 2011

Bunny Slippers for American Girl Doll Kit and crafts to Soothe The Soul






My son has been having issues getting his school work done. My 4 year old has been begging for mommy to play with her. So, today we took some time to simply reconnect and we made a ton of crafts.

We made little purses out of an old pair of pants. We made pom poms which we put on hair bands and my daughter added them to her boots. My 4 year old made a paper doll, and of course we had to have plenty of elephants for my elephant-loving daughter.

My favorite are the bunny slippers we made for Kit, my oldest daughter's American Girl Doll.

Do you think we can sell any of it on Etsy?