Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Friday, May 13, 2011

Learning About Sleep

As I type this, Blogspot keeps giving me a message saying it is unavailable.  So, because I'm blogging every day in the month of May, I didn't want to miss an opportunity, so I went to my email to see if even though it's down, it would take an email post.  This is learning.  And, I'm doing this in the middle of the night.  It's so late, almost 4:00 a.m. to be exact.  It's the only time the house is quiet enough to think.  I will now stop rambling because I don't even know if this is going to work.  If it does, I apologize for such a silly post.  But, there truly is a lot to learn when I should be asleep.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment