Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Friday, May 18, 2012

My Dramatic Silent Movie Star Voice Over Daughter

I find it difficult to focus my brain on anything today other than the health of my friend's husband who remains in ICU awaiting a miracle and I along with several other prayers await updates from an exhausted, stressed and extremely worried friend.  If you are reading this, please do nothing else until you send up a prayer for my friend's husband.  His name is Fred.

After you're up off of your knees, run and hug and kiss every one of your children.  Thoroughly take in and absorb every second of the life you are given.


In the meantime, I really needed a pick-me-up.  So, I thought I'd share with you my daughter's dramatic escapades.  There were 2 clips, but one of them failed to upload correctly.  So, I'll be satisfied with just the one.



My older daughter is voicing as my younger daughter lip syncs and gives dramatic emphasis.  She looks like a silent movie star to me.  I found it hilarious and hope it lightens your day.

Enjoy, and I hope it makes you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment