Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Thursday, June 27, 2013

My Homeschool Bus Visits Build A Bear



Today, My Homeschool Bus visits Build A Bear.  It happened spontaneously.  We were in the mall to get a gift from the Lego store for a friend's birthday, and my daughter had the urge to spend some Christmas money on  Pinkie Pie My Little Pony Build a Bear.

I obliged.

The process is interesting and fun.  It's much like an adoption, though your child also decides on what kinds of things go into the heart of the stuffed animal.

In the end, you get the animal completely plumply stuffed and an adoption/birth certification.

























No comments:

Post a Comment