Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Another Thankful Picture


Maybe not quite Pinterest worthy, but here's my second addition to my thankfulness picture posts for the month of Thanksgiving, November.

I love photography, and I love scriptures.  So, when you pair together thankful scriptures with photography, it makes me very thankfully happy!

Regardless, a trip to the pumpkin patch is one of my favorite homeschool field trips each year. One year it rained through the entire month of October, and I still miss not being able to enjoy the pumpkin patch that year.

The above picture is from this year's trip to pumpkin land.  You have to look closely to find the scripture, but it says "Give thanks tot he Lord for He is good.

There are times I love vibrantly rich photographs where the colors pop.  But, I also love the look of old-time pictures where the colors are muted.  It just seemed like a fall trip to the pumpkin patch called for a more old-time, muted look.

I hope you enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment