Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Scenes of Fall in Pictures

Fall is my favorite time of year! I love having the temps outside cool enough that I can put on a long-sleeved shirt and not feel too warm. I love pumpkin. OK, I'm addicted to pumpkin everything except for the super syrupy sweet latte and such. Halloween is not my favorite holiday, but my kids have always enjoyed dressing up in something non-grotesque or non-scary and attending a Harvest Fest while I spend very little on costume or candy. (Can you say the Grinch of Halloween?) It's not that. I just don't want to add much to this particular day and struggled much with whether or not as Christians my family should even recognize it as something to dress up for. But, I digress.

Enjoy my scenes of fall in pictures!















































































No comments:

Post a Comment