Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

TOS Review - Koru Naturals Manuka Honey

Koru Naturals Review


If only this blog could open up with the amazingly fresh fragrant aroma I got to experience when I opened this package for review. The more natural the product, the better I feel about using it, and I have researched the health benefits of Manuka honey, so I was beyond thrilled to get a chance to review Manuka Honey and Manuka Oil Facial Cleanser and Manuka Honey, Tamarind and Manuka Oil Facial Toner from Koru Naturals.

I also received Skin Clear Cream (which is so elegantly spelled as "Cre'me" on the package) and Manuka Honey Propolis Soap

What is Koru Naturals?

Koru Naturals offers, as the name implies, a line of natural products. Out of this vast selection of wonderfulness, I received:

Manuka Honey and Manuka Oil Facial Cleanser which as its top two ingredients include aloe and lavender.

 Koru Naturals Review


Manuka Honey, Tamarind and Manuka Oil Facial Toner which includes aloe as its top ingredient along with B vitamin enrichments.

 Koru Naturals Review


Skin Clear Creme which includes aloe, coconut, Manuka honey and oil and a blend of other wonderfully natural ingredients that provide an incredibly pleasant aroma.

 Koru Naturals Review

and

Manuka Honey Propolis Soap, which as the name implies, is made with Manuka honey from New Zealand and Propolis.

 Koru Naturals Review


What is Manuka?

Basically, Manuka honey comes from a bush grown in New Zealand. The honey produced from this bush offers a host of health benefits. I think this quote from a review I did for them earlier in the year explains it well:





How Did We Use It?

First thing I did was open the Skin Clear Creme and use it. Ahhhhh, the pleasant fresh aroma! And, even a couple days later, my skin felt so soft just from one application. I then, tried the toner and cleanser, following the instructions which explain how to dab the toner and then the cleanser onto your face using a cotton ball, followed with a rinse and the skin clear creme. After giving it a try, I couldn't wait to enjoy the Honey and Propolis Soap in my next shower. I contemplated hiding it from the kids (shhh, don't tell). After trying it myself, I decided that the best person in our household to discover the benefits of the toner and the cleanser would be my teenage daughter with her changing skin.

What Did We Think?

First of all, I was jumping up and down excited to get a chance to sample some of this company's other products since I absolutely fell in love with their shampoo when I did an earlier review on Koru Naturals Shampoo and Conditioner and Emu Oil Review. I credit this shampoo for bringing back my thinning hair to a fuller state, and it smells so fresh and amazing to use. My husband has remarked numerous times about how soft my skin feels recently, and he had no idea I have been reviewing a product with Manuka honey.

The first thing I fell in love with was the amazingly pleasant aroma of all of their products. Next, I absolutely appreciated how what I was using on my body was naturally derived from God-given resources; because when it comes to living a healthy life, I try my best to first choose natural options. I am hooked on Koru Naturals and their amazing products to the point that, this non-salesperson girl, would sign up to sell these products in a blink of an eye if given the chance. The only thing I wish is that this blog could deliver the fragrant aroma that was part of what we got to experience in reviewing these products.

Find Koru Naturals on Facebook and Pinterest.

Read what other members of the TOS Review Crew thought by clicking on the picture below:

Koru Naturals Review


Crew Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment