Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Random Scripture To Make Your Day Bright



Isn't it wonderful when you are reading in the Bible and you come across a verse that just jumps out at you. It is as if God is personally speaking to you through His Word, and I believe He does that when you attune your heart to listen.

Sometimes the scriptures I read encourage me. Other times, they pinpoint an area in my life that I need to improve, and other times they are outright pure praise shedding more light on who God is and the many facets of His Name.

Here's a few good verses to share:













No comments:

Post a Comment