Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Things That Make Me Happy - 131-132


As a continuation of things that make me happy, See Items Number 1-130 here!

As I was drifting off to sleep last night, I saw by my bedside a spiral notebook, and I thought - It's the simple things that do it. It's really the most basic of items that can put a smile on my face.

Now, for a very short list - But, part of the list of things that just really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really   make me happy:

131 - A nice sectioned (3-5 subject) spiral notebook.  Not the 3-ring binder type, but the spiral kind with lined paper and folder dividers in between each new subject area.  Ahhhhhh! In spite of how I embrace technology and all its benefits, I just absolutely love this old-fashioned style of keeping a record of something I can hold in my hands.

Which brings us to the next happy item:

132 - A good pencil, or pen...  I emphasize GOOD. There are so many that break or pens that leak or run out ink before you get to really use it. I'm talking about good quality pencils with amazing erasers and leads that stay sharp without the wood haphazardly off center, or a pen that feel good in the hand and flows as it writes without smearing or leaking to make a mess.


No comments:

Post a Comment