Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Political Preferences of US Religious Groups

On occasion, I have written articles expressing which candidate is best for homeschoolers, though on a whole, I don't usually get overtly political in my blog posts. However, this chart caught my eye. It reveals the political preferences of United States religious groups broken down into religion and Christian denominations. I guess the results were not too surprising to me, just interesting. If you have the energy and are creative enough, you might even be able to create a lesson plan for history or political science out of this chart.

Thought you might find it interesting as well.


The political preferences of U.S. political groups

No comments:

Post a Comment