Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

TOS Review - Devonian GREEMU Plant Alternative to Emu Oil from Koru Naturals

#hsreviews, #naturalbodycare, #greemuoil, #vegan, @korunaturals, emu oil, argan oil, beauty oils, shea butter, natural beauty, cruelty free, vegan
- LOVE, LOVE LOVE! - I am in love with this product. It is like a little miracle in a bottle. The best part is that no animal was harmed or used to manufacture the GREEMU.
Several months ago, I had the amazing opportunity to try out a few products from Koru Naturals, of which their shampoo is now in my line of everyday products I use, so I was thrilled to get a chance to review GREEMU, their Vegan alternative to emu oil, from Devonian, distributed by Koru Naturals.

Greemu Devonian Review, #hsreviews, #naturalbodycare, #greemuoil, #vegan, @korunaturals, emu oil, argan oil, beauty oils, shea butter, natural beauty, cruelty free, vegan
Greemu Devonian Review, #hsreviews, #naturalbodycare, #greemuoil, #vegan, @korunaturals, emu oil, argan oil, beauty oils, shea butter, natural beauty, cruelty free, vegan
What is GREEMU?

If you follow my reviews, you know that I recently reviewed Emu Oil from Koru Naturals, which is as the name implies, oil derived from live emus. Devonian offers an alternative to the animal-derived product with it's GREEMU which is made up of ingredients that comes from plants. It is intended for use on the skin and hair. I was delighted to receive a 4 fl oz. bottle to try. With ingredients like organic and certified sustainable macadamia seed oil, palm oil, shea, sunflower seed oil, and rice oil, I was excited and happy to give it a try.

How Did We Use It?

#hsreviews, #naturalbodycare, #greemuoil, #vegan, @korunaturals, emu oil, argan oil, beauty oils, shea butter, natural beauty, cruelty free, vegan

First off, I immediately applied some of the oil to some sun spots and eczema rough spots on my arms (I will spare you the graphic pictures of my arms). Though not yet completely cleared up, it has made the roughness smoother and soft. I also used it on my hair, and after I washed it my husband commented on how thick it looked.



In addition to my personal uses, I had the bright idea to use it on some doll hair that was frazzled. The product does not specifically claim to work on synthetic doll hair, but I knew that some people who restore old dolls use other oils to renew damaged doll hair and eyes, so I figured why not! I was thrilled when I saw how soft and almost like new it made these dolls' hair look. Since it worked so well on their hair, I tried out a couple drops on one of the dolls' eyes that had become gray and foggy (this happens to old dolls). It immediately brightened up the eyes as well, and a side benefit was that I felt safe working with the oil without feeling the need to protect my skin from harmful chemicals. In fact, I worked the oil through the dolls' hair and then enjoyed the softness from the oil on my hands and skin. I only wish I had taken before and after pics of the dolls.


What Did We Think?

Anything I have to say about this is going to sound as if I am a paid spokes person for the product, but I am not. The only thing I received was a free bottle to try out for the purpose of this review, no payment to promote the product. But, I just don't know how else to say this other than

- LOVE, LOVE LOVE! - I am in love with this product. It is like a little miracle in a bottle. The best part is that no animal was harmed or used to manufacture the GREEMU.

I was amazed at how this product didn't let me down. Everything I tried it on, it delivered beyond pleasing results. I am not a Vegan, but honestly have considered a vegetarian alternative many times in my life as I don't like the idea of using animals for industrial uses, to harm or kill. I could get philosophical and spiritual about my beliefs on plants given to us in the Garden of Eden for food and health, but will suffice it to say that I really appreciate that it is plant derived and does not come from an animal.

FIND GREEMU ON SOCIAL MEDIA @:

Social Media Links:

Read what other members of the TOS Review Crew thought by clicking on the picture below:

Greemu Devonian Review


Crew Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment