Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Towns With Strange Names

So, this weekend while trying to navigate my husband through stormy weather and back roads of Missouri in order to get to a gig, I discovered that there are some pretty strange names for towns out there.

Here are the funny ones I found this weekend alone:

humans ville
goodnight. 
Peculiar. 
tightwad. 
Fair play
Devil's elbow (I don't want to know)


Yep! These are all really towns in Missouri. I might add to this list one in Illinois called Goofy Ridge.

How about you? What are some funny town names you've encountered?

No comments:

Post a Comment