Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

25 Days of Joy for Christmas - Day 20 Quiet Times Lead To Joy

Joy is often found in quiet!

If your house is like mine around the holidays, there is very little quiet to be found. Now, this is exciting. Yet, escaping away to capture a quiet moment is difficult. Add to it, that my hubby has a birthday just 4 days before Christmas every year, and where is the quiet time?

I don't know what that means for you, finding quiet. I find that I have to create the quiet. I set my alarm early to grab any minute of solace I can. 

There is something in those quiet moments that I feel closer to God, and I am able to experience JOY!

Is joy something you can muster up all by yourself? I really don't think so. I really believe that true joy is only found when we are in the presence of God. The Bible says:

You will make known to me the path of life;

In Your presence is fullness of joy; 

In Your right hand there are pleasures forever. Psalm 16:11







No comments:

Post a Comment