Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Sunday, November 5, 2017

365 Days of Homeschooling - Day 23 Cow Town Throw Down Robotics Champ Alliance Winners


Let's catch up a little on my daily real-life homeschooling moments.

Here's how homeschooling looked for us last weekend:

It's called the Cow Town Throw Down, and my son's robotics team was on the winning alliance. It required my driving 200+ miles on the highway (something I usually avoid), spending time in a hotel with my son and my youngest daughter, who was sick by the way, and driving back home more than 200 miles. It was all worth it for him to test an app he had written for the scouting team.

Enjoy!





















No comments:

Post a Comment