Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Blogging On The Run!

I'm trying out blogging from my email.  Though, this may be no big deal to some, it is to me.  This opens up an entirely new world of blogging.  Now, when I finally get that smart phone (my phone is still dumb - All it does is, well, make a phone call whenever necessary provided the battery is charged) I can even blog on the run.  This will allow me to post up-to-the minute blogs in an instant.
 
I'm excited.  Let's see how my first blog on the run looks.
 
All God's blessings to you!!!
#blogging #email blog #blog on the go #blog on the run #my homeschool blog on the go