Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Sunday, May 1, 2011

It's Time For The WordCount Blogathon 2011

Well, I'm not sure what I have gotten myself into, but I have signed up to blog every day for the month of May.  Hope you don't get tired of hearing from little 'ole me.  Not sure there's enough to even talk about.  But, we will find out.  I have entered the WordCount Blogathon 2011.  What this means is that I am to write a blog entry once a day every day of the month of May.  But, here's the catch.  I signed up to do this with two of my blogs.  So, I'll try to keep them both fresh and keep the reader coming back wanting to read more.  Please feel free to comment on what you would like to read about throughout the lovely month of May.  On my end, there is Mother's Day, my son's birthday, Memorial Day and probably much more.  We'll see what is uncovered as I journey through this blogging WordCount Blogathon 2011 adventure.  I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment