Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

This Blog Could Be One Of The Top 25 - Will You Help?

UPDATE 5/13/11: THANK YOU!!! This blog was voted as one of the top 25 Homeschooling Blogs With Circle Of Moms!


This is the last day! This blog has been nominated as one of the Top 25 Homeschooling blog by Circle Of Moms. I have ranked within the top 25 for the duration of the weeks of nomination, but today sunk to #25. It's o.k. if I finish at the bottom, but it would be so cool to finish a winner within the top 25.

I have many purposes for sharing in my blog. Homeschooling is a complicated decision. It is not made without resistance that sometimes comes from the most unexpected sources. Being a good parent is tough. Being a good parent and a good teacher is something that should be respected and honored even if homeschooling is not the decision you feel is right for you or your family. If I encourage one person, I am happy. If I shine light on darkness, I am giddy. And, if I touch someone's heart inspiring them to embrace faith and pass this onto their children, I am complete.

Will you vote? All you have to do is click here and then click on the orange thumbs up button. That's it! Done. But, you only have until 5:00 PST today, Wednesday, May 11. So, please vote now if you would!

No comments:

Post a Comment