Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Another Blogathon Successful

Today is it!  I actually did it!  I blogged every day for 31 days during the month of May in 2012.  I also did the Blogathon in 2011.  So, that's 2 years in a row that I have blogged every day for one month - A long month too, with 31 days.

I hope you have found my May posts to be interesting and at least slightly  more useful than just pure selfish rambling.

There is so much to homeschooling that it's sometimes difficult to choose what topic to cover.  My aim is to be here as a useful resource for you, even if you're not a homeschooler.  Many parents of children who attend public or private schools have also found this site useful.  Well, that is when I'm not rambling like I am now, I'm sure.

For now, I've made it through another successful Blogathon.  Hopefully my next post will be of value to you, and you will continue stopping by to read what I have to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment