Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Follow This Blog

The Blogathon 2012 is coming to a close.  Just one more day, and I've successfully accomplished 31 days of blog posts for another year.  If you've liked what I've offered, please follow this blog.

I make it very easy for you to follow me.  Choose to follow me by email to get updates whenever I post, which usually is not as often as every day so no worry of spam.  Or, choose to follow my RSS Feed, through Google or Blogger.  All of your options are on the sidebar of this post.

There you go!  I made it to day 30 before pleading for followers.  Please also find me on Twitter @Jalenagraham and on Facebook @Teachable Scotts Tots Homeschool.  I'm everywhere on the web if you just do a simple search.

And, please let me know what you would like to read more of.  Do you like science experiments?  Do you need more direction in arithmetic?  Do you like the book/product reviews and giveaways?  Do you need some ideas to get your kids moving for PE, or creative in art projects?  What do you want to read about most?

In the meantime, please enjoy some random pics:





No comments:

Post a Comment