Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Obsession with Flower Photos


Years ago, before children, I had a passion for crafts and photography. I went to a few craft shows in the area and one of the items I sold was framed pictures I had taken. I blame it on Georgia O'Keefe, but for some reason, I am drawn to flower photograpy.  Well, that and benches. I cannot resist taking a picture of a bench or a rocking chair or Andirondack chair from behind.

And, OK, some are actually considered weeds.  The purple one my daughter referred to as "awkward" looking.
I thought you might like to take a look at some of my most recent flower pics.
These were taken during one of my walks around a nearby lake that I took with my children. It works as PE for them and helps me try to realize my vision of fitting back into the clothes I recently tucked away.
I hope you enjoy the pictures and that it inspires you to photograph things that interest you. Of course, they could also spur on an impromptu art lesson if you still need some credit hours to log for your homeschool.

They also make a great background for scripture memory - Especially scriptures about all things opening up and lifting our hands in praise.  The petals always remind me of God's amazing glory and it inspires me how they bloom forth as though reaching up to the heavens.






No comments:

Post a Comment