Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Blogathon 2013 - Day 2

A couple years ago, I took part in a blogathon.  A blogathon is where bloggers pledge to post one post a day for en entire month.

I thought that the blogathon might exasperate me, since I was blogging for three complete blogs each day for 30 days.  However, it didn't do me in.

So, this year I have decided to do it again.  The only difference this year is that I am only blogging on one blog, not three, for the duration of the blogathon.

Wish me luck, and I hope you don't tire of seeing my posts.

I will try to keep my posts homeschool or family related, as usual.  But, I will admit there may be an occasional short blog, or even a blog that consists of only pictures.....  I LOVE PICTURES....

So, there you have it!  I officially began Blogathon 2013 yesterday.

Let me know what topics you're interested in reading about, and I'll try to accommodate throughout the month of June.

Until then, Happy Blogging!  I hope you enjoy reading my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment