Puddle Jump Through Life With Us

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us

Flowing River of Blessings

The Crew

Review Crew

compass

Monday, June 3, 2013

Introducing 'My Homeschool Bus"




That big yellow school bus!  There is something about that big yellow school bus.  First, it probably holds a very large key as to why I decided to homeschool.  Second, it's intriquing and eye-catching.


So, I was at my favorite area thrift store the other day, and I saw this little toy Hot Wheels/Matchbox size school bus.  Much like real school buses, it intriqued me.





I decided to buy it and turn it into a segment on my blog.

I haven't formulated what will go into "My Homeschool Bus" segments yet, or even if I will keep the name, "My Homeschool Bus", but in the meantime, it is a work in progress.





Oh, where will my homeschool bus go?








No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Socialization...It's Why I Homeschool

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin