Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Monday, June 17, 2013

Blogathon 2013 Video Day

Today is Video Day for the 2013 Blogathon.  So, I dug into my cache of videos and chose one of my favorites.

A year or so ago, I was a Barefoot Books seller.  I had my own private store and everything.  I no longer sell the books, but if the book featured in the video is still available, this line of books is worth checking into.




I don't know about your children, but my kids always loved activity books.  They loved stickers, dot-to-dots, and any book that allowed them to be creative with a pen or arts & craft materials.

They make excellent books for traveling with kids as well.  Miles of road are behind us with quiet children enjoying and secretly learning in the backseats.

This video was fun to do with my daughter who was preschool age at the time.  She is still young, at the age of 6, but looking at her now, I can't believe she ever talked with such a cute little baby voice.

I hope you enjoy the video as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment