Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Sunday, June 30, 2013

My Homeschool Wordle

Yay!  I did it!  I blogged for 30 straight days. 

I hope you enjoyed my posts.

Wordle: Teachable Homeschool

Today is Wordle day for the final day of Blogathon 2013.  Above is the Wordle I created at www.wordle.net

Have some fun yourself.  All you have to do is go to the wordle site, type in some words and then create.  From there, you select color and various other options for word and page layout.

Have some fun!  

Express yourself!

Let your kiddos create on the site as well.  It's a really fun way to learn spelling or vocabulary words.





No comments:

Post a Comment