Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Cinderella and Disney Princesses Forever Frozen



When my oldest daughter was 3, she lived, breathed, sang, and danced Disney Princesses. I remember leaving on a vacation. I had packed her enough clothes for the journey.  I also remember returning home wondering why I had bothered, because all she wanted to wear was her princess dress. She slept in it, wore it to the beach, and wouldn't take it off.

Sometime later, we bought her a Disney Princess Cinderella bed canopy, because all she wanted was a canopy bed.  To match, we got a beautiful Cinderella comforter.

She is now 12.

She looked at me a few months ago and asked if she could sell her canopy and bedding.  It seems a new princess has entered her world:

Princess Elsa and Anna from Disney's Frozen movie.



So, I have put her canopy and bedspread on eBay.  The bedspread used to light up and sing. Now it only sings when you press the snap-in device correctly (unless we just don't know how to make it light up).  The canopy is in overall great shape, but does have one metal bar that is bent thanks to her little sister doing gymnastics.  Still, it supports the canopy without incident or breakage.

The auction ends in just a few hours, but if it doesn't sell, it will be relisted - Just with different links I suppose.

In the meantime, we have flooded some of my other offerings with Frozen merchandise.





No comments:

Post a Comment