Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Puddle Jump Through Life With Us - Living... Loving... Growing... washed in the love of Christ

Become a Fan on Facebook

Twitter Followers

Flowing River of Blessings


It's time for a good book

Sunday, January 1, 2017

The Beginning of Knowledge - 31 Days of Wisdom For The New Year Proverbs 1


I've been studying and reading Proverbs lately. I'm about halfway through the book and realized that this would be a great way to start the new year. So, for 31 days, I will share the wisdom found in Proverbs. I have highlighted verses that jumped out at me as I read. Hopefully, these will be the ones that mean something to you as well.

Proverbs 1:5 - Let the wise listen and add to their learning, and let the discerning get guidance -

1:7 - The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction.



1:8 - Listen, my son, to your father's instruction and do not forsake your mother's teaching. They are a garland to grace your head and a chain to adorn your neck.

1:19 - Such are the paths of all who go after ill-gotten gain; it takes away the life of those who get it.

1:32-33 - For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them; but whoever listens to me will live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm."


No comments:

Post a Comment